- Applicant must become a member of Green Thumb Theatre Players Society and have no overdue rent or member dues.
- Applicant must request between 25 and 100 hours, to be used from June 30th - July 1st of the calendar year
- *Grantees not receive full request on application
- Applicant will NOT apply hours to bookings made prior to the grant notification.
- Applicant must NOT use the space for revenue-generating, non-mission-related activities
- Grantees are eligible to receive subsidized space seven days a week, between 9am-10pm at 5560 McKinnon Street, in Studio A and/or B. Grantees must sign and adhere to the Green Thumb Rental Agreement and all conditions wherein.
- Grantees must clearly state that hours are to be applied to their grant award when making reservations.
- Grantees cannot transfer hours to other companies or individuals.
- Grantees wishing to cancel a reservation must do so at least three days in advance, or those hours will be forfeited. All hours unused by the end of the grant period will also be forfeited.
- Hours cannot carry over to the next cycle (season).
- Grantees may request timeslots in either Studio A or B. While Green Thumb Theatre will try to accommodate all requests, studios are subject to availability. Tables & chairs will be available at facilities. Digital piano my be available, subject to availability.
- Storage space is very limited, cannot be guaranteed, and incurs a cost not subsidized by the subsidy.
- Due to the layout of the facilities, certain noise and capacity restrictions might apply. Green Thumb Theatre reserves the right to restrict space use, especially for rehearsals and programs that involve dance, excessive noise or occupancy, or the use of musical instruments in excess of the piano provided. Grantees should confirm with facilities staff prior to booking that the desired studio can support work that involves musical instruments or loud noise, music, or sound equipment.
For questions regarding the grant application and process, please contact email@example.com
Green Thumb Theatre offers a rental subsidy for facility rentals to Non-Profit organizations, co-operatives and individuals that meet the Green Thumb Theatre's rental subsidy guidelines. Rental subsidy requests will be reviewed and applicants will be contacted with a decision within a few business days. Please review the guidelines below and if eligible, fill out the request form. Thank you for your interest with Green Thumb Theatre!
This is a mockup. Publish to view how it will appear live.